quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2008

Proverbios (2): Em casa de ferreiro, espeto de pau.

"Eliot Spitzer hit bottom. For a man who so often seized the moral high ground, it was an excruciating fall. Clad in his trademark starched white shirt, the governor resigned, sunk by his stunning patronage of a high-end prostitution ring. "I cannot allow my private failings to disrupt the people's work," he said. "To every New Yorker, and to all those who believed in what I tried to stand for, I sincerely apologize...I look back on my time as governor with a sense of what might have been(...)" link

Foto da jovem a quem ele pagou cerca de 2800 euros

<<"Recently, Spitzer signed a measure increasing penalties for men caught paying for sex, who can now go to jail for as long as a year.">>

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Desculpem, passei para conhecer o blog e dizer que
O AUTISMO EXISTE!

AROMAS DE PORTUGAL

"O Autismo é definido como “uma desordem neuro-desenvolvimental caracterizada pelo enfraquecimento nas relações sociais, linguagem, e pela presença de um comportamento repetitivo e estereotipado."

saudações e um sorriso